Work with Chase Floyd
If you are interested in exploring what I can do for you, feel free to reach me directly by using the contact Chase page, by phone at 832-754-4157, or by email at Chase@FloydFS.com
The first meeting is completely free of charge. No cost and No obligation. What do you have to lose?
It is important to learn about one another. I'll tell you a bit about me, and you can tell me about you. At the end of the 30-60 minute introductory meeting, we can both decide whether it makes sense to move forward and work together.
Specifically, I offer the following services to my clients:
- Financial planning
- Investment Management
- Insurance planning
- Business planning
- Education planning
What should you bring?
The more detailed information you bring, the better. I encourage my clients to provide statements for everything- no guessing and no estimates. Only then i can provide the best advice. More specifically, I ask that you bring copies of the following:
- Most recent investment and retirement account statements
- Most recent bank statements
- Last 2 years of tax returns
- Latest wills and estate planning documents
- Most recent debt statements (mortgage, car,credit card, etc.)
- Pension statements
- Life, disability, and long term care insurance policies
- Business agreements (buy/sell, keyman, etc.)
- Any other important documents
What do I charge?
I am a fee-based financial advisor. However, as i mentioned before, the first meeting is completely free.
If you decide to hire me, I may be compensated in one (or more) of the following ways. My preferred method for compensation is project-based and asset under management fees, mainly because they are the most transparent.
- Hourly fees and/ or project based fees - you pay me for my time, and I provide you with specific recommendations.
- Asset under management fees- if you decide to have me manage your investments, then i will collect a fee to do so.
- Commissions- If you decide to implement an insurance strategy through me, then i will receive a commission. I will be paid by the insurance company.
- Investment commissions- Some investments can pay commissions (annuities). The annuity company will pay me a commission.